With step by step guide, I will teach you how to find lost airpods that are offline and dead. If you lost your airpods, and sadly they are offline in case’ this article will properly guilde you on how to find them within some minutes. A lot of people think that, it’s not possible to find lost airpods that are offline and dead. But, that’s not true’ this article will clear your doubt.
I want you to know that, lost airpods that are dead or offline isn’t the end of the journey. You can still find them and start using them to listen to music, watch movies, make phone calls and more.
How possible is it to find lost airpods that are offline? That’s one of the things that marks Apple products different from others. They have made it very easy for those who lost their airpods to find it, even when the airpods are offline and dead. Amazing right? You will confirm everything, immidiatly after going through this article and follow the steps pointed out here.
How To Not Lose Your Airpods
While you search for means to recover or find your lost airpods that are offline, you also need to know how to keep them safe to avoid losing them again.
Airpods are too small, and if not carefully handled” you might end up losing them without your consent. Check out the guildlines below;
- Make sure you keep them in the case after making use of them, or when you aren’t using them at the moment.
- On no account should you put your airpods inside your pocket, it’s not good for them and might fall off without your consent.
- Look for cool place in your room, where you will be keeping your airpods. So, that whenever you want to make use of them, you won’t start searching for it.
- You are advised to always set up the “Find My App” app before you lose your airpods.
- Use a bright case cover/anti-lost case
- Learn to be careful with your airpods
- Silicon connector
For you to find lost airpods that are offline so easily, you must have set up the airpods with “Find My App”. However, it doesn’t means that one can’t find lost airpods within it” but I’m just trying to let you know that it’s the fastest method to get back your misplaced airpods.
To everyone reading this article and have no idea on how to step up ” Find My Phone” to their airpods, should refer to this guilde.
How To Set Up Find My AirPods On iPhone
The chances of finding your lost airpods that are offline and dead without this toll called ” Find My App” is not guaranteed. That’s the easiest way to recover your misplaced airpods, more especially when they are offline or dead. Below are the steps to follow and set it up;
- First of all, turn on your iPhone.
- Navigate to your iPhone settings and click on your device name and launch the find my app.
- You also need to choose your Apple ID.
- Then enable the following options when setting up the find my: > Find my AirPods. >> Enable offline finding >> Send the last location
- That’s all.
Now that you have seen how to keep your Apple airpods safe, and also see how to how to set up find my phone App. I guess it’s time to show you guys how to find lost airpods within few minutes.
How To Find Lost AirPods That Are Offline ( Fast Method )
Remember what I told you guys earlier, lost airpods that are offline and sead can easily be tracked. However, you have to ensure that you have activiate find my app, which is the main tool you can easily use to find your missing airpods.
Using Your iPhone
- For your AirPods, AirPods Pro, or AirPods Max on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac
- First of all Open the Find My app.
- Select the Devices tab.
- Choose your AirPods. Under each device, you see a location, or “No location found.”
Using Your Computer
- For you to easily see your AirPods or AirPods Pro on your computer
- Go to iCloud.com/find.
- Sign in with your Apple ID.
- Click All Devices, then click your AirPods. Under each device, you see when its location was last found, or “Offline.”
There’s every possiblity that this one lost airpod you’re searching for how to find is hidden somewhere in your room. Maybe you kept it somewhere and couldn’t remember. Anyways, in issues like this’ you will have to play a music to get the sound. Follow this steps;
Find Lost Airpods With Sound
- First of all, open the Find My app.
- Select the Devices label.
- Then again, select your AirPods from the list.
- Tap Play Sound.
That’s all, if you follow the above instructions properly? You will find your misplaced airpods within some minutes.
At this point, I will be wrapping up our today’s guilde on how to find lost airpods that are offline and dead. And I hope you where able to fine your airpods by now.
If have further questions, or need further assistance” kindly use the comment box below to let us know how we can help you more.