In today’s tutorial, I will show you 6 ways to reset stolen airpods – how to reset stolen airpods pro by yourself. Recently, I noticed that a lot of people are desperately searching for how to reset stolen airpods’ and therestno doubt that your among them. Well, you have absolutely nothing to worry about” I will help you reset it in a twinkle of an eye.
Let’s assume you bought used airport and you aren’t sure that the person you bought the airpod from isn’t the rightful owner. The best option is to reset it, because the rightful owner can still trace it and collect it from you.
So,if you’re asking “is it possible to reset stolen airpods? The answer is yes” in this blog post, I will show you how to reset stolen airpods. But wait! I hope you didn’t stole the airpod you are searching for how to reset? If you do, please kindly return it to the rightful owner.
In as much as a stolen airpods can be reset, it as as well be traced” if your friend gave you an airpod or you borrowed from some and you couldn’t return it. Partially it’s now your” the first step to take is to reset it.
How To Change Ownership Of AirPods
Some people are asking if they can change ownership of airpods? Well, the answer is yes. You can change the ownership of airpods, following the guildlines provided here on how to reset stolen airpods.
There’s absolutely no difference between both of them, when you reset airpods” you have automatically change the ownership. So, if you’re searching for how to change ownership of airpods, kindly follow the guidelines on how to reset it.
Can stolen AirPods be used?
Well, the truth is that Stolen AirPods can be synced to another iPhone as long as the AirPods are out of range of your iPhone. The range between your AirPods and your iPhone varies between 30-100 feet. Once the AirPods are out of range, stolen AirPods can be paired with a new device.
So, if you’re airpod is stolen or you misplaced it” kindly report to the police, for investigation to be carried out.
How To Reset Stolen Airpods
- The first thing you should do, is to put your AirPods in their case and close the lid.
- After that, Wait for 30 seconds, then open the lid.
- Go to your iOS device, locate Settings -> Bluetooth and click the circled “i” icon next to your AirPods.
- Click forget this device, and click again to verify.
- With the AirPods case lid open, press and hold the button on the back of the case for about 15 seconds until you see the status light flashing amber.
- If your AirPods case charges only over a wired connection, the status light is inside the case between the AirPods. If you have AirPods Pro or your AirPods case charges wirelessly, the status light is on the front of the case.
- With the case lid open, place your AirPods close to your device and follow the steps on your device’s screen to reconnect your AirPods.
- That’s all, enjoy.
I hope you have seen the 6 ways to reset stolen airpods – how to reset stolen airpods pro? If you still need further assistance in resetting your airpods” kindly use the comment box to tell us how we may assist you further.
Also croll down to see related articles on airpods and other amazing topics that will be very helpful to you. If you really find it hephelp please share it with your friends on social media, so that’ they can learn how to reset airpods.