Definitely, you’re searching for information on Unity Bank Transfer Code *7799# – Unity Bank USSD Code For Transfer. Search no further, this blog post provides you with the new unity bank transfer code, and also guilde you properly on how to transfer funds to other banks with it.
The pure truth is that’ unity bank transfer code is *7799#. However, you can use this ussd code to do more than transfer. For example, you check your account balance, buy airtime, pay bills, check your account number, and more.
So you see? You only visit the bank whenever you want to deposit money or do other things that this code can’t do, which I can practically tell you that’ they are few. With step by step guide, I will show you how to use unity bank transfer code to send money to other banks.
But before that, I want you to know that this ussd code only work for those who have account with Unity bank and also register for mobile banking. But if you haven’t registered already, don’t panic’ kindly follow the steps below to register.
How To Register/Activiate Unity Bank USSD Code
- Dial *7799# from the phone number associated with your Unity Bank account.
- Follow the prompts on your phone screen.
- You will be asked to enter your account number.
- Some PIN on your ATM will be needed too.
- Create a 4- digit mobile banking code, make sure you enter number that you can’t forget easily.
- After completing the task, you will receive a notification that your registration was successful.
That’s all, if you couldn’t do it by yourself” kindly visit any nearby Unity bank and tell their customer service to help you activiate it.
After a successful activiation, you will be able to transfer money to another bank” and also do more with it.
Unity Bank Transfer Code *7799# – Unity Bank USSD Code For Transfer
- The first step to take whenever you want to transfer money to another bank from your Unity bank account is..
- Dial *7799*1*Account number*Amount# and send it.
- Example: *7799*212656478*6000#
- Select the preferred bank.
- Preview the account name and amount you’re about to transfer.
- Enter your 4-digit mobile banking PIN.
- Finally send and wait for some seconds to see your transaction status.
Make sure you perform the above action using the sim card associated with your Unity bank account.
Transfer From Unity Bank To Other Banks
However, you can also transfer money to another bank with this second method;
- Using the phone number that is linked to your account dial *7799*2*ACCOUNT NUMBER*AMOUNT#
- Example: *7799*2*212309987*10000#
- Preview the receivers name and the amount you’re about to send
- Enter your mobile banking PIN
- Recall, we thought you how to create ussd transfer PIN right? enter the PIN and send.
- Wait for some seconds to see your transaction status.
- That’s all, enjoy.
Excluding from transferring money to other banks, there are other banking activities to achieve with this Unity bank ussd code. Continue reading to discover more.
How To Check Unity Bank Account Number?
If you forget your Unity bank account number, it’s not an end to banking with them. And you don’t need to visit the bank to recover it.
All you have to do is to get the phone number linked to your Unity bank account and refer to this guilde;
- To check your Unity Bank account number, dial *7799#. You must dial this code using the phone number linked to your Bank account.
- Follow the prompts on your phone screen.
- You will be asked to enter your mobile banking PIN, after that”.
- Wait for awhile to see your account number. Do this anytime you forget your account number.
Unity Bank USSD Code To Check Account Balance
It you want to check the remaining balance in your Unity bank account, it’s very easy using this ussd code.
- Dial *7799# from your Unity Bank registered line.
- Select check your balance option.
- Follow the prompts to enter your account Number.
- Enter any 4 digit number to be used as PIN.
- Your remaining balance will be send as sms shortly after performing this action.
How To Buy Airtime From Unity Bank Account
Is it possible to buy airtime from my Unity bank account? The answer is yes. You can easily purchase airtime for yourself with this ussd code.
Follow the steps below guide to buy airtime from your account.
- Using the phone number associated with your Unity bank account.
- Dial *7799*AMOUNT# and send.
- Example: *7799*400#
- You will be credited with 400 Airtime instantly.
Unity Bank Airtime Transfer Code – Unity Bank USSD Code
The first step thought you how to buy airtime for yourself. But this one is buying for others or the other of your sim card.
- Dial *7799*PHONENUMBER*AMOUNT# (e.g. *7799*300*08001234567#)
- Select account
- Select network, e.g MTN, Glo, Airtel.
- Select Account to Debit
- Enter Pin
Let the still repeat this, make sure you use the phone number you used to open Unity bank account to do any of the above.
Overview Of Unity Bank’s USSD Code
*7799*403*Bet9ja ID*amount# – Bet9ja Wallet funding
*7799*Amount# – Self recharge
*7799*Phoneno*amount# – Third party recharge
*7799*1*accountno*amount# – Transfer to Unitybank
*7799*2*accountno*amount# – Transfer to Other banks
*7799*0# – Balance enquiry
*7799*5# – BVN verification
*7799*9*phone number# – Block account
*7799*000*RefID# – USSD on POS
*7799*8*Amount# – Cardless withdrawal
At this point, I’m convinced that you have learnt everything about Unity Bank Transfer Code *7799# – Unity Bank USSD Code For Transfer.
Am I right? Definitely yes. But if you have further questions” please do not hesitate to use the comment section below to reach out to us for more assistance.
Also remember to keep your banking details to yourself. Do not share them here or elsewhere, to avoid stories that touches the heart.
Please support us by sharing this blog post on social media. Help spread the information to your friends on Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter and Pinterest.