This article will provide you with accurate information on sterling bank transfer code 2022 – sterling bank USSD code for transfer/loan/ airtime/account Balance, bet9ja wallet funding, checking account number and more. If have been finding it difficult to send money to other banks from your sterling bank account, definitely this blog post will help you to sort it out.
The pure truth is that, sterling bank ussd code is *822#. However, you can achieve a whole lot of banking activiaties with it. So, I will teach you how to use this ussd code to transfer money to another sterling bank account or other banks in Nigeria, with your mobile phone.
The amazing thing about this sterling bank transfer code *822#, is that’ it’s not phone selective. And doesn’t require internet connection. Irrespective of the phone you’re using, big or small” as long as there’s network in your area, transactions can easily be done.
But this can only work for those who have sterling bank account. Not only that, you must have registered for mobile banking.
Don’t panic, if you have opened account with sterling bank, but haven’t activiate your mobile banking” I will teach you how to do it here and now.
N/B: you can only register for sterling ussd code with the phone number associated with your bank account. Make you you insert it in your phone and proceed to applying the below method.
How To Register/Activiate Sterling Bank Transfer Code – Sterling Bank USSD Code
- Using the phone number that is linked to your sterling bank account
- Dial *822# and send.
- Reply with 1 for registration.
- Enter the 10 digits of your bank account number.
- Enter the details of your debit card as requested.
- Create a 4-digit PIN.
- Re-enter your PIN for confirmation
- Congratulation, you have activate your sterling bank transfer code.
This method of activiting sterling bank transfer code is working perfectly for everyone. But, if it doesn’t work for you” then you will have to visit any nearest sterling bank in your area.
When you get there, tell any of their customer service representative to help you register or activiate your sterling bank ussd code for mobile banking.
Sterling Bank Transfer Code – Sterling Bank USSD Code For Transfer
Now that you have taken the first step, which is activiating the ussd code. Let’s proceed to sharing information on how to make transfer with this code.
- Dial *822*4*Amount*account number# from the phone number associated with your sterling bank account.
- Example; *822*4*8000*3135664327# and send.
- Follow the prompts on your phone screen.
- Preview the account owner name and amount you’re about to send.
- Enter your authorization PIN ( also known as your sterling bank secret PIN for mobile banking)
- Wait for some seconds to see your transfer status.
The above method is for sending of money from your sterling bank account to another sterling bank account.
Sterling Bank Transfer Code To other Banks
If you want the transfer money to other banks in Nigeria. E g, First bank, Access Bank, Gtbank, FCMB, Wema Bank etc. From your sterling bank account, kindly follow the below guidelines;
- Dial *822*5*Amount*account number# from the phone number linked to your sterling bank account.
- Example; dial *822*5*6000*2125771425# and send.
- Or dial *822# >> select 5 ( transfer to other banks)
- Enter account number
- Enter amount to transfer
- Select the name of the bank.
- Preview the transaction >> amount to transfer > > account name.
- Enter your sterling bank ussd PIN and send
- Wait for some seconds to see your transfer status.
Sterling Bank Transfer Code 2022 – Sterling Bank USSD Code For Transfer/Loan/ Airtime/Account Balance
To make it more clear to you, here is the summary.
Transfer to another sterling bank, dial *822*4*amount*account number#. That’s when you want to send money to another sterling bank account.
For transfer to another bank in Nigeria, that’s is not sterling bank. Dial *822*5*amount*account number# and follow the prompts on your phone screen.
When you dial the code, you will be asked to enter your authorization PIN and send. It’s very easy, fast and safe.
- Polaris Bank Transfer Code – Polaris Bank USSD Code
- Stanbic Bank Transfer Code – Stanbic IBTC Bank USSD Code
- Wema Bank Transfer Code – How To Transfer Money With Wema USSD Code
- GTBank Transfer Code To Other Banks *737# – GTBank USSD Code
- Ecobank Transfer Code To Other Bank – Ecobank USSD Code
Meanwhile, excluding from making of fund transfer” there are other banking activiaties to carry out with this ussd code.
Sterling Bank USSD Code To Check Account Balance
After each transaction, you look forward to seeing the remaining balance in your account. This is mostly common when you shop online, that feeling of verifying that everything is intact.
Anyways, this is the code to check sterling bank account balance *822#. However you can refer to this guilde to make is easier.
- Dial *822*6# from the phone number linked to your bank account.
- After dialing the USSD code on your phone, follow the prompts on the screen to get your bank account’s current balance.
How To Buy Airtime From Sterling Bank – USSD Code For Airtime
You don’t need the stress yourself looking for where to card recharge card, when you can easily purchase airtime directly from your sterling bank account.
With 24/7 available service, you can buy call card from your bank account with this ussd code.
Self top – up
- Dial *822*amount# from the phone number associated with your Sterling Bank account.
- Example: *822*500# and send.
- You will be credited with 500 worth of airtime instantly.
This first step thought you how to buy airtime for yourself. But this one is buying for others or the other of your sim card.
Sterling Bank Airtime Transfer Code
- Dial *822*AMOUNT*PHONENUMBER# (e.g. *822*300*08101764569#)
- Select account
- Select network, e.g MTN, Glo, Airtel.
- Select Account to Debit
- Enter Pin
You can also buy Airtime by following the steps below
- Dial *822#
- Select option 8 on the menu (Airtime top-up) click on send
- Select option 2 for third party
- Select the account to debit
- Select receiver’s network
- Enter receiver’s phone number
- Enter airtime amount
- Enter pin (this should be Sterling Mobile PIN for sterlingMobile users)
Let the still repeat this, make sure you use the phone number you used to open Sterling bank account to dial any of the above code
Arguably, by now you must have learnt everything about sterling bank transfer code 2021 – sterling bank USSD code for transfer/loan/ airtime/account Balance, and more.
Hopefully you didn’t encounter any challenges while trying to make transfer or any other transactions.
Please, if you have further questions, or need additional information at all” kindly use the comment box below to reach out to us.
Also don’t share your banking details here, keep them safe and private” you can as well visit the nearest sterling for more information.