I know how challenging it may be sometimes to prepare breakfast home before going to the office. If you are in the same category with me, no worries, there are nice meals in Shoney’s breakfast menu that you can always go for, any day you don’t have enough chance to make breakfast at home.
Shoney’s Breakfast Menu items are not only meant to satisfy your hunger, there are always well prepared to satisfy your nutritional needs, conning important nutrients in the right proportion.
So if you wanna have a taste of the shoney’s breakfast menu, read through this article to get everything you need to know, including their pricing.
Shoney’s Breakfast Menu With Prices
Some of the shoney’s breakfast menu items you can try out are:
- Breakfast Sandwich – $6.99
The shoney’s breakfast sandwich is prepared with two freshly-cracked eggs scrambled and served on a toasted croissant with American cheese and crispy bacon. It is always served with breakfast potatoes.
- Pancakes – $5.99
The shoney’s breakfast pancakes are always served fresh, and comprises of four pancakes per order.
- Create-Your-Own Omelet – $6.99
In this shoney’s breakfast, you would be given the option to customize the menu according to your taste. You are allowed to choose one cheese and three additional toppings from these ingredients: American Cheese, Green Peppers, Onions, Mushrooms, Tomatoes, Spinach, Cheddar Cheese, Ham, Bacon, Sausage.
- Philly Steak and Cheese Omelet – $6.99
This comprises of shaved ribeye that is grilled with bell peppers, sweet onions and mushrooms, and smothered in American cheese.
- Veggie Omelet – $6.99
The veggie is one of the most delicious Shoney’s breakfast menu you can ever think of. It is fully loaded with cheddar cheese, onions, bell peppers, tomatoes and mushrooms.
- Slim Jim Omelet – $6.99
The Slim Jim comprises of grilled smokehouse ham, tomatoes and melted Swiss cheese.
- All-Star Breakfast – $5.99
This consists of two freshly-cracked eggs loaded with crispy bacon, a buttermilk biscuit, and breakfast potatoes.
- Country Fried Steak Breakfast – $7.99
This is a tender steak coated a seasoned flour, and smothered in traditional white gravy.
- Biscuits and Gravy – $2.99
- Steak and Eggs – $11.99
READ THIS – Shoney’s Breakfast Hours
Shoney’s Kids Breakfast Menu
- Jr All Star Breakfast – $4.99
- Jr Pancake Breakfast – $4.99
- Pancake Breakfast sandwich – $4.99
- French Toast Stick Breakfast – $4.99.
Shoney’s Breakfast Buffet Near Me
There are many branches of Shoney’s restaurants in different locations. So if you are craving for shoney’s breakfast menu, then it would be wise to locate the shoney’s restaurant in your locality, that is close to you.
Finding the Shoney’s Breakfast Buffet Near you is very easy. The shoney’s official website has a location finder which can always help you out. All you have to do is:
- Visit the Shoney’s official website and access their location finder.
- Enter the name of your location. You can search by ZIP code of name of State.
- Click on search. This is going to show you the shoney’s breakfast that are available in the nearest shoney’s restaurant, in your locality.
What Is On Shoney’s Breakfast Buffet?
Shoney’s Breakfast Buffet consists of several delicious dishes from which guests serve themselves. There is a wide variety of meals on the shoney’s breakfast buffet, ranging from pancakes, Veggie Omelet, and so on.
How Long Does Shoney’s Breakfast Buffet Last?
Shoney’s Breakfast Buffet last for about 5 hours, mostly starting from 6:00 am to 11:00 am.
How Much Is Shoney’s Breakfast Buffet On Sunday?
Shoney’s Breakfast Buffet on Sunday is the same price on other days. Generally, shoney’s breakfast menu prices range from as low as $2.99 to about $11.99 or above.
Is Shoney’s Breakfast Buffet Open?
Yes, Shoney’s Breakfast Buffet is open, how there is a time frame for their breakfast buffet. In most locations, shoney’s Breakfast Buffet is open from 6:00 am to 11:00 am.
Shoney’s Breakfast Nutrition
Shoney’s Breakfast menu always comprises a whole lot of nutrients in different proportions. Calories, fat, carbs and so on, are always the most common nutrients in Shoney’s Breakfast menu.
While some of the shoney’s breakfast menu items may be compatible with your health, medical, or nutritional needs; there are still some of the menu items that may not be friendly with your health at all.
Being so concerned about your health, it is important you always check the nutrition information of any Shoney’s Breakfast Menu item you want to taste, so as to know which one goes well with your Nutrition needs.
To check the shoney’s breakfast nutrition information, all you have to do is:
- Visit MyFoodDiary
- Select the particular menu you want to check out.
- Click on Nutrition facts. This is going to bring every Nutritional Information about that particular menu, including the calories, carbs, fat, and so on.
Shoney’s Breakfast Menu Calories
Shoney’s Breakfast menu is one of the menu items out there with low Calories. Most of the shoney’s breakfast menu has relatively low Calories, as low as 40 Calories or even less. Just like the Shoney’s Marinated Cucumbers Salad that has about 40 calories.
Though there are still some Shoney’s Breakfast Menu items that have high calories, over 1000 calories. Just like the Turkey Club that has a about 1070 calories.
- Hometown Buffet Breakfast Menu With Prices
- Whataburger Breakfast Menu With Prices
- Jack In The Box Breakfast Menu With Prices
- Wendy’s Breakfast Menu With Prices
- Dairy Queen Breakfast Menu And Prices
- Chick-fil-A Breakfast Menu With Prices
- Taco Bell Breakfast Menu With Prices
- Panera Bread Breakfast Menu With Prices
- Apple Barn Breakfast Menu With Prices
- Bill Miller Breakfast Menu With Prices
I will be wrapping up the content here, and I believe you have seen the Shoney’s breakfast menu and prices. Also check out their breakfast hours to avoid missing out.