This is page will provide you with a direct link or information to Samsung Cloud Login – how to login to your samsung cloud account. We know how frustrating it could be if you want to carry out a particular task with your Samsung device but the whole thing is not working perfectly well the way you expected.
That awkward moment, you feel like crushing down your device, don’t you? But the unavoidable truth is that, if you miss some steps in executing a particular task, you will feel dejected because the whole stuff will crumble.
To avoid being frustrated, this article on Samsung Cloud Login is for you because it contains accurate information on how to sign in or login to your samsung cloud account. And many more educating content on how you can maximize your Samsung device.
How To Access Samsung Cloud On A Samsung Galaxy
It always feels good when you can carryout out some tasks like Login In Samsung Cloud using your Samsung device. It would interest you to note that Samsung Cloud is a free package available for all tablets and Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Let me bust your bubbles, do you know that Samsung cloud can store large amount of data? It helps you to swiftly retrieve device data and settings if your device stopped working and you did factory reset or if you misplace your device. But Samsung Cloud cannot be used for uploading, downloading and file sharing.
Since it is always good for us to be proactive in securing our essential documents, it is necessary for you to save your credentials and other relevant documents in Samsung Cloud because it is save and secured even if you lost your device, you can easily retrieve.
If You Want To Login To Samsung Cloud,
Follow These Step By Step Approach
Step 1: Switch on your Samsung device
Step 2: Navigate to your device Settings
Step 3: Move to Cloud
Step 4: Go to Samsung Cloud account
Step 4: Look at the top right corner of your phone screen and click on the three vertical dots.
Step5: Click on Settings
Step6: Click on auto backup & synchronize settings.
Step 7: Click on Sync and backup
Step 8: Move to the down under sync tablet
Step 9: Click on switch “ON” to synchronize the data of your choice.
Step 10: Click on Auto Backup, once you click on it, scroll down to select each data like contact, gallary etc that you want to back up.
Step 11: To finally backup your data, toggle down and click on back up this phone.
And guess what? Your data is served and can be retrieved at any point in time.
How To Sign-In To Samsung Cloud Service
I know that by now that you have understood the working principle of Samsung Cloud, that you are willing to get started. For now, it is not really sure whether this amazing app is on Google playstore or not but nevertheless, that shouldn’t bother you as you can alternatively sign in using the online portal.
Although you can still check google playstore to know if you download the app.
Samsung Cloud Login
- Visit the online support portal (at www.support.samsungcloud.com/).
- Tap on the Login.
- Input your sign-in details, which could be either password or email address
- Fill in the cloud password.
- Tap on the Login.
That’s all and.your Samsung Cloud is ready for use.
How To Use Samsung Cloud In Your Mobile Phone
As you have learned how to login in to your Samsung cloud, let me show you how you can get the storage service on your Samsung device. Follow this steps succinctly and thank me later
- Navigate to phone settings
- Tap on the Cloud app
- Click on the Samsung Cloud
- The above steps can work if you already have an account.
- If you don’t have an account, you need to create one before you can access Samsung Cloud.
- Scroll to settings on the top-right of the page.
- Click on either Synchronize only or synchronize with Wifi network.
If you follow these steps correctly, you have successfully backed up your datat on Samsung Cloud. Subsequently, whenever you want to backup your data on Samsung cloud, you can simple follow that above step.
How To Retrieve Data From Samsung Cloud
As I have stated earlier that one of the primary function of Samsung Cloud is that it helps you to retrieve your data at any particular point in time. Follow these steps to retrieve your data from Samsung cloud.
- 1.Go to Settings
- Fill your details at the top of the device screen.
- 3.Move to Samsung Cloud
- Click on restore data.
- Choose your preferred device backup
- Choose the content you wish to restore.
- Click on Restore
- Click on Install
Immediately, the backup will start to download.
How To Retrieve Photos From Samsung Cloud
If you want to retrieve lost photos from Samsung cloud, do this;
- Move to Settings
- Go to Accounts and then, to backup
- Tap on Samsung Cloud
- Click on Gallery
- Tap on Trash
- And finally, click on the photos you want to retrieve and click on restore.
Instantly, your photos will be restored.
How Do I access Cloud Storage?
To access your cloud storage, follow these guide:
- Go to data studio and Sign in
- On your phone screen, tap on the top left
- Choose data source.
- Choose the Samsung Cloud Storage connector in the menu
N/B; In some scenarios, you maybe needed to grant permission to your data.
- Fill in your details
- For the connection, tap on the top-right of your phone screen.
How Can I Access Samsung Account?
To access your Samsung account on your computer device, all you need to do is:
- Go to the Samsung Account homepage.
- Tap on the “Sign in”
- Fill in your passcode and your email address
- Then, tap on “Sign in”
- After that, input the verification code that would be sent to your phone
- Finally, tap on “Verify” and you are done.
How To Get Pictures Off The Cloud?
After saving your pictures on Samsung Cloud and you feel like getting them off, just follow these simple approach:
- Visit icloud .com
- Click on Photos.
- Click on Select
- After that, click on the photo or the video
N/B; If you want to choose multiple videos or pictures, click on the ones you need.
- To choose the whole photos and video, click on choose all
- Click on the more button .
- Select Download
- Click on the Download to get your pictures.
Is Samsung Cloud The Same As Google Photos?
No, Samsung cloud is not the same as Google photos , though they offer almost the same service, but they are different things entirely.
Does Google Photos Have Anything To Do With Samsung Cloud?
No, Google photos have nothing to do with Samsung cloud. For instance, if the pictures in Samsung cloud are deleted, the pictures in Google photos backup won’t be affected.
Although the Samsung Cloud and Google photos are backed up in the same device but if one if deleted, it won’t affect the other because they have different mode of operation.
- How To Fix Samsung Smart Lock Not Working
- How To Turn On Advance Messaging On Any Samsung
- How To Turn Off Read Receipt On Any Samsung
- How To Unlock Home Screen Layout On Samsung
Is The Samsung Cloud Free?
Yes, Samsung cloud is free. For people that are making use of tablets and Samsung Galaxy smartphone, there is always free online backup from Samsung cloud to their device which can be retrieved from any computer device.