Have you been trying to know your Rushcard routing number? Or perhaps you do not know where to find the identification number or how to use it. Every single detail on this topic would be thoroughly discussed in the article below, kindly get together and stick with us to the end of the content.
Nevertheless, the vital information that will be covered are Rushcard routing number, why it is essential for banks to have routing numbers, where to find the routing number and so much more.
Rushcard! What Do You Need To Know About The Prepaid Card?
Actually, Rushcard is a legal prepaid card that is mostly used by the citizens of the United States in order to perform various kinds of financial transactions. All of these can be done without connecting the prepaid card to a bank account or any bank platform.
You should also note that a rushcard prepaid card is a card that is issued by MetaBank , a financial institution which is certified by the United States government. The prepaid debit card provides you with an online card management feature so as to make their users experience better.
- Using a rushcard gives you the opportunity to only withdraw the money you preloaded on the prepaid card. This also means you won’t be able to use the card unless you load a certain amount of money onto the prepaid card.
- Rushcard is quite different from a normal credit or debit as you won’t necessarily have to load a particular sum of money in order to use it, and it’s connected to a bank account.
- You can visualize the difference between the two now. I think RushCard is kind of comfortable to use, unlike a credit or debit card. We are also not trying to discourage credit card users as it is ideal to make use of any of these cards so long as it’s convenient for the user.
What Is My rushcard Number?
I initially recommend readers who are yet to get the logic of what a routing number is, you will learn about that in this part of the article.
Every legitimate financial institution will definitely have a routing number which makes it easy for the company to maintain the proper functioning of the banking system. So your rushcard routing number is definitely the routing number attached to the bank that issued the prepaid debit card.
Before the government of the United States could consider issuing a routing number to a particular bank, the bank must be able to prove its credibility and legitimacy. A bank that lacks all their important characteristics will obviously not be issued a routing number.
Just as social security numbers and identification numbers are to U.S. citizens, that’s exactly how it is to financial institutions and prepaid cards. Additionally, this routing number is also known as ABA routing number, and ABA stands for American Bankers Association.
What Is My Rushcard Routing Number?
In the same way a rushcard routing number is the bank’s routing number, it is also a form of identity by the financial company. The following are the routing numbers available for rushcard prepaid cards.
- Rushcard Routing Number: 073972181
- RushCard’s routing number: 021409169
Rushcard Routing Number: 073972181
This is one of RushCard’s routing that can be used in performing different financial activities, every one of these services and how they work would be addressed in the content below.
RushCard’s routing number: 021409169
“021409169” is the other rushcard routing and it’s likely the new update of the company’s routing number. Customers will be requested to update their routing number to this new one above, in order to be able to undergo transactions such as tax refund, direct deposit and electronic fund transfers.
Like we stated earlier, you will be enlightened on the ways to use a rushcard routing number for direct deposits and electronic fund transfers.
How Many Digits Is My Rushcard Routing Number?
Normally, all financial institutions routing numbers are always a 9-digits number which is always issued by the federal government of the U.S. This also applies to the rush card routing number, it also consists of 9 digits as you can see in the above section.
Where Do You Need Rushcard Routing Number For?
A rushcard routing number can actually be used for different purposes, either by the bank that issued the prepaid debit card or the cardholder. We will broadly analyze how you can use routing numbers for several financial services. Electronic fund transfers and direct deposit.
Electronic fund transfers
The rushcard routing number can also be used to initiate an electronic fund transfer. This is the digital movement of cash from one bank to another within a single financial institution.
Now, the main question here is do I need my routing number in order to undergo an electronic fund transfer? Actually you will be required to provide your personal details and routing number to continue with this process.
To use your routing number for electronic fund transfers, follow the guidelines below
- Locate the website of the bank that issued the prepaid debit card so as to initiate the transfer.
- The following procedure is to provide your account number, and since you don’t have one. Yes! Isn’t that the reason why you are using a rushcard prepaid debit card? Of course, you just need to replace your account number with your prepaid card number.
- Now, at this point you should also input your routing number in order to complete the transaction. That’s why you are making use of it in the first instance. Definitely!
- After you have correctly followed the guidelines, your electronic fund transfer should instantly be processed.
Lastly, note that sometimes it takes a minimum of 2 to 3 days for the transfer to be processed. So you don’t get annoyed and frustrated while waiting.
One of the most common ways which a rushcard routing number is used is by direct money deposit. If you wish to set up direct deposit with your rushcard for convenience, safety and to save time. You will need your routing number to enroll for direct deposit.
- Get the request to include your information. https://www.rushcard.com/howitworks/pop_directdeposit.pdf
- The next step for you to take is to input your 16-digit account number, you will also need this amongst others.
- Now, this is the exact time to provide your rushcard routing number. It will also be used for enrollment for direct deposit.
- The following step requires you to input the amount of cash you are willing to deposit to your rushcard prepaid card.
- After you must have filled in all necessary details and information, you need to save and submit the file to the agency that issued it.
For a complete direct deposit details, which includes your individual deposit identification, you are required to login to your official rushcard account. Some other reasons why you may need your rushcard routing number includes wire transfers, IRS deposits and for paying bills.
Where Can You Find A Rushcard Routing Number?
We discovered that some of our readers might find it difficult to locate their outing number, and that’s why we’ve decided to combine a list of places to find the routing number.
- Check your “Check”
- Investigate you bank statement
- Call rushcard customer service number
- Visit the website of the card issuer.
On your check
Sometimes, you can find your routing number on your check since the routing number of your prepaid card is the same as that for the bank that issued the card. You can find the routing number on the lower-left corner of your check.
Investigate you bank statement
Your bank statement is another way of locating your routing number, most times banks compile their routing number along with your personal information.
Although, the method is directly attached to customers who have a bank account. If you are a rushcard user without a bank account, you can try other alternatives.
Also Read – Rushcard Customer Service Number
Call rushcard customer service number
The third option on our list is to get in touch with rushcard either via their hot line or just send them a direct message to their email address. They would be able to provide your rushcard routing number as a response to your queries.
Most importantly, we highlighted the rushcard routing number in the content above. This routing number is used by legitimate and verified financial institutions for ordering checks, direct deposits, amongst others. Rushcard Routing Number: 073972181, RushCard’s routing number: 021409169. Thanks for sticking around.