Someone wants to receive payment from you and have sent you his Venmo Code as text? No worries, this article will guide you on how to scan Venmo Code from Tex, so you send your payment successfully.
Venmo has been known to be one of most popular payment services which people can use to send and receive money from their friends, loved ones or family members.
There are different ways to send and receive money on Venmo. And recently, Venmo launched another means of payment which is known as the Venmo QR code.
Venmo QR Code
Venmo QR code is a unique code which which can be used to find friends on Venmo, add friends on Venmo, send and receive payment on Venmo.
Every Venmo user has their unique Venmo QR code which they can share to people for any of the reasons mentioned above.
The Venmo QR code can be shared as email, text, etc. Whenever you scan a Venmo QR code, it generates a link which when clicked, will take you directly to the owners Venmo profile page. Once you are taken to the person’s profile, you can now do carry out your propose: either to add as a friend, send money, etc.
Scanning Venmo Code From Text
Just explained earlier, one can share his Venmo Code as text message to you; either to receive payment from you or any other reason.
All you have to do is to scan the Venmo code from text, and this will generate a link that would take you to the person’s profile page. From the person’s profile page, you can now carry out any action you want.
Scanning Venmo code from text is very easy, especially if the the owner of the code is with you. Once the person is close to you, all you have to do is to use your phone and scan it directly from the person’s phone.
Venmo has a feature which let’s users scan Venmo QR code. So if the person is close to you, you can just open your Venmo app and scan the person’s Venmo code.
In the same way, if you are with another person, you may wish to share the code to the person, and then use your phone to scan it.
But what if the person is not with you, and you are not with anybody as well? In this case, you are just a lone and you want to scan Venmo code from text. This is always a challenging situation to many. But since you have landed in this article, you are going to learn everything about how to scan Venmo code from text.
How To Scan Venmo Code From Text iPhone
If you are a lone and and someone has sent his Venmo Code as text to your iPhone; no worries, scanning it is actually a very easy task.
The best strategy on how to scan Venmo code from text, if you are a lone, is with the use of a third party app. Google Lense is one of the best app that will help you to scan Venmo code from text. Just follow the guide below:
- Before you start the process of scanning Venmo Code from Text, you must have saved the Venmo code image Text in your Photos library.
- Go to App Store, search for Google App, and install it in your iPhone. If you already have Google App in your iPhone, then skip this step.
- Open the Google app on your iPhone. Make sure you have a good internet connection.
- When open, you will see an icon that looks like a Camera.
- Click on that Camera icon.
- This will take you directly to Google Lense.
- The Google Lense when opened, usually looks like your normal camera.
- Once the google lense is opened, you will see an icon for your photo library at the bottom left corner of the Google Lense.
- Click on that icon.
- Search and select the Venmo code which you saved as an image.
- Once you select the Venmo code image, Google Lense is going to scan it automatically and generate a link which you can use to access the person’s profile page.
- Click on the Link generated, and open it with Venmo app.
- This will take you directly to the person’s Venmo profile page.
- Put in the amount you want to send to the person. If you just wanted to add the person as friend on Venmo, you can also do that.
- Write a description for your payment.
- Click on Pay. That’s all about how to scan Venmo code from text. You have successfully sent money to the person.
How To Scan Venmo Code From Text Android
There is no difference between how to scan Venmo code from text on iPhone and how to scan Venmo code from text on Android.The two processes are the same, and all involves the use of Google Lense.
To scan Venmo code from text on your Android device, just refer to the guide above on how to scan Venmo code from text on iPhone.
Does Venmo Have A Scan Code?
Yes, Venmo has a scan code which, and Venmo user has a unique QR code. The Venmo scan code makes it easy for Venmo users to view profile of friends on Venmo, add friends on Venmo, send and receive payment on Venmo.
For you to be able to achieve the above task, you must have to scan the friends Venmo code. This will generate a link which will take you directly to the person’s Venmo profile page.
How Do I Send A Venmo Link Via Text?
It is very easy to send Venmo scan code via text. All you have to do is to
- Open your Venmo app.
- Open your Venmo scanner.
- Click on “Venmo Me”.
- This will show you your personal Venmo QR code, which is unique to you.
- Your Venmo QR code is always close to your Venmo profile picture.
- There you will see options to share your Venmo QR code as Text, email, etc.
- Choose the option to share as text.
- Select the phone number of the person you want to share it to.
With the Venmo scan code, you can easily find friends on Venmo, add friends on Venmo, send and receive payment on Venmo.
To send money to your friend, you just have to scan the person’s Venmo code directly from his phone, on his Venmo account.
But what if the person is not close to you? The option here is to share the Venmo code to you. The Venmo code can be shared as text message, email, etc.
People don’t always know what to make payment when a Venmo code is shared to them as text message, especially if there is nobody close to them.
However, the best strategy here is to use Google lense; and in this article, we have guided you on how to scan Venmo code from text, using Google lense, whether you are using an iPhone or Android phone. Just take few seconds of your time and go through it.