This article is going to show you how to remove a Snapchat filter from a saved picture. Snapchat is one of the apps that offer the most advanced level of Argmented Reality (AR). Because of different kinds of beautiful filters that Snapchat offers, many people have fallen in love with the amazing social media App.
Obviously, a higher percentage of Snapchat users, always make use of one or more Snapchat filters on their pictures. The major reason for using these Snapchat filters may just be for fun or to make a picture enhanced and more beautiful. Of course you know when a picture is beautiful and attractive, it always attracts more Likes on social media.
But what if after you have finished editing your pictures with the Snapchat filters, you then notice that the picture is not looking the way you want it to look? What will you do? Definitely, you will start looking for how to remove Snapchat filter from saved pictures or videos.
Popular Snapchat Filters
Before we talk about how to remove Snapchat filter from a saved picture, let me show you some popular Snapchat Filters that Snapchat users are fund of using. Some of these popular Snapchat filters are:
- Cat Ears, Eyes, and Nose
- Purple Lipstick and Tattoos
- Halo and Beam of Light
- Camera Roll Face Swap
- Extreme Sad Face
- Golden Butterfly Crown
- Black and White with Red Lipstick and Eyeliner
- Black and White with Colored Sunglasses
- Jeweled Eyes and Pink Lipstick
- Dog with Tongue Hanging Out
- Classic Flower Crown and Glow
- Pink Glow Flower Crown
- Puking Rainbow
- Rosy Cheeks Retouch
- Dancing Hotdog
- Face Swap
- Scruffy Beard and Chiselled Jawline
- “I Love You” Fog
- Comic Book Drawing
How To Remove A Snapchat filter From A Saved Picture
Have you ever snapped a beautiful picture, and after using Snapchat filters on it, you noticed that you have spoilt the natural beauty of the picture? You notice that the picture was more beautiful without the Snapchat filter.
In this case, it becomes a challenge to reverse a Snapchat Filter, because Snapchat does not save the original Picture, once you add a filter to a picture. Snapchat automatically saved only the filtered photo and deletes the original.
This means that once you add a filter to a photo on Snapchat and save it, you may not use the “Undo” function to reverse it. You may have to follow our guide in this article, on how to remove Snapchat filter from saved pictures and videos.
Yes, most times, you may make mistakes and add some weird Snapchat filters that would make your filtered picture look more ugly than the natural one. In this case, you may not have any option than to look for a way to reverse a Snapchat filter.
Before now, there was a tool on Snapchat called Magic Eraser, which was specifically made for removing Snapchat filter, but Snapchat has removed the tool long ago. With the magic eraser tool, you would easily reverse a Snapchat filter without any long process. But now that it has been removed, you would have to go through out guide, so that you will learn how to easily remove Snapchat filter from a saved picture.
There are two ways to remove filter from Snapchat video and pictures;
- Using Snapchat
- Using remove Snapchat filter app or remove Snapchat filter Website
Using Snapchat To Remove Snapchat Filter
- Open your Snapchat app
- Go to the Memories section, where saved your picture.
- Locate and open the image for which you want to remove filter.
- Click on the three-dot icon located on the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on “Edit Snap”
- Click on no filter
- Save the picture as a new copy or edit the original picture
Using Remove Snapchat Filter App
There are many apps or websites that you can use to remove Snapchat filter from a saved picture. Most of these remove Snapchat filter apps do this automatically; you only have to upload the Snapchat picture on the app, and they will take care of the filter removal automatically.
With these remove Snapchat filter Website, you can remove dog filter from Snapchat filter, and also remove any kind of Snapchat filter at all. Some of the remove Snapchat filter Website/app that you can use to remove Snapchat filter from photo online, are:
- Magic Eraser
- Unwanted Object Remover – Remove Object from Photo
- Photo Retouch – AI Remove Unwanted Objects
- Adobe photoshop fix
- Quick object eraser
- Caption Remover for Snapchat
How To Remove Snapchat Filter From Someone Else’s Picture
If someone uploaded a Snapchat filtered photo on social media, and you really want to remove the filter so as as to know the natural look of the person.
You may not be able to achieve this using Snapchat, since you were not the one that filtered the picture, and the picture is not saved in your Snapchat memories.
But no worries, it is still possible to remove Snapchat filter from someone else’s picture. To do this, you would have to use any of the remove Snapchat filter app I listed above. E g;
- How To Recover Snapchat Account – Without Phone Number Or Email
- How To Tell If Someone Has Two Snapchat Accounts
- Fixed – Snapchat Device Ban
- How To Fix Samsung Smart Lock Not Working
- How To Change Google Voice Number
- Fixed – Google TV Remote Not Working
- How To Unblock Roblox On School Chromebook
How to Remove Snapchat Filter From Someone Else’s Picture, Using Magic Eraser
- Go to app store or play store and download the magic eraser app
- Download/screenshot the person’s filtered photo, and save it to your device.
- Click the magic eraser button and use it to brush off the filter elements you want to remove.
- After brushing the eraser, Snapchat will automatically remove the filtered objects
That’s all, hopefully you have learnt how to remove a Snapchat filter from a saved picture? Ohh cool, you can use any of the above listed apps or rather use Eraser and follow the instructions above.