With step by step guide, I will show you how to delete Cash App history on android and iPhone. For those asking “if it’s possible to erase all your cash app transaction history? This blog post will accurately answer your question and also provide you with useful steps to take.
Just in case you do not already know, Cash App is a peer-to-peer donation application that allows users to send and receive money with much ease. It is very convenient and fast to use especially if you already have an account.
As a Cash App user, you are allowed to view all your transaction history anytime you deem fit. What is meant by Transaction History is the total amount of money that has been debited or credited into your account for a stipulated period which could be daily, weekly, monthly, or otherwise.
So, in this guide, I am going to be taking you through all that concerns your Cash App Transaction History especially and how to delete your Cash App History. Let’s start with how to view your transaction history.
How To View Transaction History On CashApp
Viewing your Cash App Transaction history is not difficult at all. And it is also necessary especially when there is a mix-up in transactions or failure of any kind. To check your transaction history on Cash App, take this step.
- Open the App and click on the icon that looks like a clock at the bottom right corner.
- The next page is the Activity Tab. On the Activity Tab, you will see the names of everyone that you recently made a transaction with either by sending or receiving.
I know now you are convinced that checking your transaction history is very simple.
Can I Download My Cash App Transaction History?
Even with recent digital technology trends where saving documents on paper seem not to be no longer necessary, some people still prefer to download and print some documents for future reference. Their reasons are not far-fetched since digital gadgets can be lost or stolen or even hacked at any time.
For you to print out and save your Cash App Transaction History, you will have to first download the history. Which is to say YES, you can download your Cash App Transaction History.
You can only download your Cash App transaction History in a PDF format. After which you open the file and view it or print it on paper. Here is how to go about the download.
- On the Activity Tab of your Cash App, click on the statement.
- It will lead you to another tab where you will have to click on the print icon.
- Change the destination of the file by clicking on the downside arrow
- A sub-menu will be displayed. On that menu, select “save as PDF file”
- Rename your file and click on download.
you can see it is easy to download your transaction history. Some people might want to know if it is possible to take a screenshot of their transaction history on the Cash App instead of downloading it. Let’s see what the next paragraph has to say about that.
Cash App History screenshot
Some persons are of the view that the process of downloading the Cash App history is too long and might want to quickly take a screenshot but do not know if it is allowed.
As for those asking, can I take a screenshot of cash app transaction history? I will say YES, it is possible to take a screenshot of your Cash App transaction history and it is easier and faster than having to go through the process of the download. .
Taking is screenshot is necessary for confirming payments of various kinds. Most shop owners and keepers require to see a screenshot to confirm if payment has been made successfully.
Making a screenshot of your Cash App transaction history does not require an extra step. It is done the same way you would take a shot of any activity on the screen of your mobile device. It could be either by a click, tap, or making a gesture on the screen. It is easy and fast.
How To Delete Cash App History
Some Cash App users have asked how they can delete their Cash App Transaction History. Sone of the reasons why they want their history includes privacy (not wanting another person to see their transaction) if peradventure another person gets access to the mobile devices.
Although Cash App makes sure all your transactions are secure, I will still like to answer your question by saying NO. You can not delete your Cash App Transaction History. This is because Cash App has not provided the option of deleting transactions.
Just like other banking institutions cannot alter your bank statement, so also the history of your transaction on the Cash App cannot be deleted. However, if you insist, you can delete your Cash App account .
How To Delete Cash App Account
You can delete your Cash App account permanently and start a new one to prevent you or anyone else does not have access to the old one. However, ensure you Cash Out (withdraw) all your money before deleting the account.
Read more about how to cash out on Cash App here.
To delete your Cash App account, here is what you should do.
- Click on the profile icon on the home screen of your Cash App.
- On the next slide, click on support.
- You will be led to another slide that reads how can we help you?. Ignore all other options and click on “something else”
- Click on account settings on the next page
- Then tap on close account.
- On the next page, click on close my account and confirm the action.
With this, your account has been successfully deleted.
- How To Hack Cash App Without Human Verification
- How To Get Free Money On Cash App
- How To Send Money On Cash App Without Debit Card
- How To Fix Cash App Instant Deposit Not Showing Up
- Easy Steps To Send Money From Venmo To Cash App
- 3 Ways To Receive Money On Cash App
- How To Increase Cash App Limit
- How To Know If Cash App Card Is Activated
- How To Add Money To Cash App Card At Walmart
How To Clear Cash App History On iPhone & Android
Cash App does not allow users to make or effect any form of change to their transaction history. However, transactions such as pending payment can only be changed to successful payment or request canceled before the payment is delivered. It is safer to hide your Cash App transaction History.
How Can I Hide My Cash App History?
Although Cash App offers security to all your transactions by making sure that every information is encrypted, you can still hide your history by using one of the two ways I am going to show you.
- Log out or sign out of Cash App after every transaction. To log out, tap on the profile icon on the home page of your Cash App, then click on the sign-out. With this, only you can have access to the App when you want to use it by imputing your email and phone number.
- The second way to hide your transaction history is by changing your screen lock. This can be done using a private code or pattern.
How Do I Get My Money Back From A Closed Cash App Account?
There might be no way to withdraw your money after deleting your Cash App account. So it is often advised that you Cash Out first before opting to delete your Cash App Account.
This article has examined and clarified all misconceptions and confusions on the topic of How to delete your cash App transaction history.
We were able to establish that although you cannot delete your transaction History on Cash App, there are other ways you can go about keeping them from the view of just anyone that gets hold of your mobile devices.