Are you among those searching for the new heritage bank transfer code – how to send money with heritage bank ussd code? If the answer is yes, please search no further. This blog post will properly guilde you on how to used the new heritage bank ussd code to transfer money to heritage aaccount and other banks. Read carefully to get the accurate information.
The new heritage bank transfer code is *745#. But then again, I will teach you how to use this code to transfer money to another bank, buy airtime, pay utility bills, fund your bet9ja wallet, check the remaining balance in your account and more.
As one their customers, I can practically tell you that heritage bank is super cool and their customer service are well mannered. They ensure that they give their customers the best. Well, I’m glad you’re banking with them too. With this heritage ussd code *745#, you only visit bank ones in a while.
N/B: this heritage bank transfer code only works for those who have account with them, and have registered for ussd code. If you haven’t” then, follow the guidelines below to register.
How To Register/Activiate Heritage Bank USSD Code
See the steps to register and transact below.
- Dial *745*accountnumber*Last6digitsofcard#, press ‘1’ to agree to the indemnification clause on your screen.
- Now select your card type, enter your card expiry date as it is printed on your card, choose the account to be used for transactions as you may have more than one HB account.
- Then select your 4 digit PIN and finally, confirm your account number and on-boarding details you have supplied. That is; your PIN and account number.
- Once done, click send
- That’s all.
If this method didn’t work for you, don’t panic” the next step is to visit any nearby heritage bank and tell their customer service to help you register for mobile banking.
It’s very easy and won’t take you up to twenty minutes. That’s by the way, let’s proceed to sharing information on how to send money to another bank from your account.
Heritage Bank Transfer Code – How To Send Money With Heritage Bank USSD Code
- With the phone number linked to your heritage bank account, dial *746*amount*aaccount number#.
- Example: *745*7000*212768958# and press send.
- Select beneficiary bank name. E.g, first bank, Zenith Bank, Ecobank etc.
- Previous the beneficiary name and the amount you’re about to send.
- Enter your heritage bank ussd transfer PIN and send
- Wait for some seconds to see your transfer status.
- That’s all, you can use this method to send money to another heritage bank. In fact to all any bank in Nigeria.
How To Buy Airtime From Your Heritage Bank – Ussd Code For Airtime
- Dial *745*amount# and send
- Example: *745*300#
- You will be credited with 300 instantly from your heritage bank account.
- That’s all, enjoy.
Heritage Bank Airtime Transfer Code
If you want to transfer airtime to someone or other of your sim card, that’s not the one you used to open account with heritage bank.
All you have to do is to pick up your phone with the sim card associated or linked to your bank account and perform the below action.
- Dial *745*amount*phone number# and send it.
- Example: *745*200*09069907844#
- You will be asked to select network. E.g, MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile.
- Choose and enter your ussd transfer PIN.
- Wait for some seconds to see the airtime transfer status.
- That’s all.
Overview Of All Heritage Bank Transfer Code
How To Register For Heritage Bank Mobile Transfer
RCCG Online Giving String
Living Faith Ministry Online Giving Strings
At this point, I’m convinced that you have learnt everything about heritage bank transfer code – how to send money with heritage bank ussd code.
Am I right? Definitely yes. But if you have further questions” please do not hesitate to use the comment section below to reach out to us for more assistance.
Also remember to keep your banking details to yourself. Do not share them here or elsewhere, to avoid stories that touches the heart.