Are you still searching for information on GTbank transfer code to other banks *737# – GTbank USSD code? If yes, please search no further. The pure truth is that, gtbank ussd code is *737#. But then again, I will teach you how to use this code to make transfer from GTBank to GTBank. Buy Airtime, fund your bet9ja wallet, check account balance, take loan, also fund your sportybet wallet and more.
With my five year experience of banking with GTBank, I can practically tell you everything you need to know about mobile banking. Very easy and doesn’t require internet connection. Going to the bank, can only be for a few reasons” probably when you have issues with your account.
With GTBank transfer code, you can easily transfer money to other gtbank account or any bank at all. Not only that, you can also pay bills, do top up for yourself and family, check account balance and more.
N/B: you can only achieve these with the sim card associated with your GTBank account. I mean the sim card you used to open account with gtbank. If you have lost it, then’ this mobile banking isn’t for you. I advice you go to the bank and ratify the issue.
But if you still have the sim card with you. Then, proceed to registering/activiting it for mobile banking. You can easily do this in any nearby gtbank or follow our guide below to do it by yourself.
How To Register/Activate GTB Transfer Code PIN
- For your GTBank transfer code PIN registration, get the sim card that you used to open GTBank account.
- Dial *737# and follow the screen prompts.
- You will be asked to enter some of your bank details. Digits in your debit card (ATM), account number etc.
- It’s very easy, just follow the prompts to create your transfer code PIN.
But, if you couldn’t do it with this guilde” just visit any nearby gtbank and tell their customer service to help you and create ussd transfer PIN.
If you have done this already, then’ follow up the guidelines below to learn how to easily transfer money from your GTBank to other banks.
GTBank Transfer Code To Other Banks *737# – GTBank USSD Code
Please carefully read this section very well, as we are about to teach you how to send money from your account to another” with ussd code.
- With the sim card linked to your GTBank
- Dial *737*1*amount*account number# and send it.
- Example: *737*1*8000*1316678568# and send it.
- Following the prompts, preview the name and amount you’re about to transfer to the person.
- Enter your gtbank ussd transfer PIN code and send it.
- Wait for some seconds to receive debit alert.
- That’s all, enjoy.
Very easy right? I told you earlier, that sending money from your GTBank to another bank is not difficult.
Meanwhile, there are other things you can achieve with this gtbank ussd code. Recall I told you guys earlier” that excluding from transferring money to another bank, you can still achieve other things with the code. Read along to see more.
How To Buy Airtime With GTBank USSD Code
Mobile banking made easy. With GTBank, you can never run out of airtime” they got you covered. Do top up for yourself and loved ones, directly from your bank account. Follow the guidelines below to see how to buy recharge card from your GTBank.
- Use the phone number that is linked to your GTBank account.
- Dial *737*amount# and press send.
- Example: *737*400#
- You can use this method to purchase airtime from your account anytime and anywhere.
- CHECK: Zenith Bank Transfer Codes – How To Use Zenith Bank USSD Code
To buy airtime for someone else, kindly follow the instructions below. It’s quite different from buying for yourself.
GTBank USSD Code To Buy Airtime For Others
This method is applicable to other of your sim card. If you have another sim card, that’s not the one you used to open GTBank account. Then, you can buy airtime to that sim card with this guide.
- Dial *737*amount*phone number#
- Example: *737*300*08039790999#
- Replace this phone number with any number you want to purchase the card for.
- You will be asked to select the network, e.g MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile etc.
- Enter your gtbank ussd PIN code and send.
- That’s all, enjoy.
How To Fund Bet9ja Account With GTBank USSD Code
So, alot of people have been asking us to show them gtbank transfer code to bet9ja account. Well, to transfer fund to your bet9ja account/wallet” follow the steps below;
- Dial *737*50*amount*500#
- Example: *737*3000*500#
- You will be asked to enter your bet9ja ID.
- Enter your gtbank ussd secret PIN
- And your account will be credited instantly.
- ALSO SEE: Fixed Bet9ja Prediction WhatsApp Group Link
The truth is, with *737#, you can achieve a lot of things” without visiting any gtbank. Ones you dial the code, carefully follow the prompts properly.
Arguably, by now you must have learnt everything concerning this GTbank transfer code to other banks *737# – GTbank USSD code.
Hopefully you didn’t encounter any challenges while trying to make transfer or any other transactions?
Please, if you have further questions, or need information at all” kindly use the comment box below to reach out to us.
Also don’t share your banking details here, keep them safe and private” you can as well visit the nearest GTBank.