I will be tutoring you guys on Fidelity bank transfer code – how to send money with fidelity bank USSD code. So, if you have been finding it difficult to transfer money from your fidelity bank account to other banks, definitely this article will be very helpful to you. It’s very easy and doesn’t require internet connection, with step by step guide” I will explain everything to you.
As a fidelity bank customer, with over 3 years experience” I will show you how to easily use the ussd code to make transactions, buy airtime, pay bills and lots more” without any stress. The fidelity bank transfer code is *770#, but I will show you the easiest way to use this code for your mobile banking.
Well, the truth is that’ this fidelity bank ussd code works perfectly in all phones, be it small or big” and doesn’t require internet connection. Unless you want to make the transaction from your fidelity bank mobile App.
N/B: this fidelity bank transfer ussd code, can only be done with the sim card associated with your bank account. What I meant is that, you will have to use the sim card you used to open account with fidelity bank.
If the phone number is ready, the next step is to register or activiate it for mobile banking. That’s, if you haven’t done that already, follow the below guildlines;
How To Activate Fidelity Bank USSD Code
- For you to register/active your fidelity bank ussd code for mobile banking..
- Dial *770# and follow the prompts.
- Choose instant banking
- You will be asked to enter your account number and other details.
- Lastly, create your mobile banking secret PIN.
- Make sure you don’t disclose the PIN to anyone.
You will receive a message shortly after the activiation. But if you try and it didn’t work” kindly visit any nearby fidelity bank brank, and tell their customer service to help to activate mobile banking.
It’s very easy and won’t take you up to 20 minutes. Now, let’s qickly share information on how to transfer money to another banks through mobile banking. Carefully read and follow the below steps;
Fidelity Bank Transfer Code – How To Send Money With Fidelity Bank USSD Code
Just as I said earlier, it’s very easy and secured. All you have to do is to pick up your mobile phone, be it big or small phone” with the sim card linked to your account, and follow this guilde;
- Dial *770*amount* aaccount number# and send it.
- Example: *770*6000*212789975#
- You will see the receivers name and the amount you want to send.
- Proceed and enter your ussd secret PIN and send it.
- Wait for some seconds to receive a debit alert.
- That’s all, enjoy.
Excluding from money transfer, there are other things to achieve with this fidelity bank transfer code. Read along to see more of them.
How To Buy Airtime With Fidelity Bank USSD Code
With fidelity bank, you can never run out of airtime. You can easily top up anytime and anywhere, 24/7 available. All you have to do is to;
- Dial *770*amount# and send it.
- Example: *770*200#
- Do this with the phone number linked to your fidelity bank account.
- That’s all, enjoy.
Fidelity Bank Transfer Code For Airtime – Buy For Others
If you wan to buy airtime for someone, or to other of your sim card. Simply follow the guidelines below. Meanwhile, make sure you’re using the sim card associated with your fidelity bank account to perform the action.
- Dial *770*amount*phone number# and send it.
- Example: *770*300*09067889444#.
- You will be asked to enter your PIN number and finally send.
- It’s very easy right? Ohh yes, that how to buy airtime for others with fidelity bank ussd code.
How To Check Account Balance With Fidelity Bank USSD Code
If you want to check the remaining balance in your fidelity bank account, with this ussd code. Then, follow the below steps;
- With the phone number you used to open your fidelity bank account.
- Dial *770*0#.
- Wait for some seconds to see your remaining balance.
- That’s it.
At this point, I’m convinced that you have learnt everything about Fidelity Bank transfer code – how to dend money with fidelity bank USSD code.
Am I right? Definitely yes. But if you have further questions” please do not hesitate to use the comment box below to reach out to us for more assistance.
Also remember to keep your banking details to yourself. Do not share them here or elsewhere, to avoid stories that touches the heart.