I have heard a lot of people ask if they can send money directly from their Venmo app to Cash App. Well, the answer is yes” it’s very possible to send money from Venmo to the cash app.
Moreover, you should know that Venmo is one of the best peer-to-peer payment apps that one can use to transact money directly to his bank or even to other apps as well.
One of the most essential features of the Cash App is that it allows users to easily send and receive money to friends as well as their family members.
Have you been looking for a detailed guide that educates you on how you can easily transfer money from the Venmo app straight to Cash App with just little transfer charges? Then you have found yourself in the right place.
I’m going to show you some cool and easy ways that you can use to quickly transfer your funds from Venmo App to Cash app.
Some of these ways are: making use of your local bank account that is linked or connected to both the Cash App and Venmo App, the second method is that you need to properly set up a direct deposit form in your Cash App account.
With this method, one can easily transfer money directly from his Venmo App to his Cash App without much stress.
Things you need to know about Venmo App
Venmo is a U.S based app that allows only people that resides in the region of the United States to send and receive money through this app.
The Venmo app is available on both iOS and Android OS; so regardless of the operating system you’re using, you can be able to download the app and make use of it.
In the region of U.S, Venmo is one of the most popular peer-to-peer payment apps which allows users to transfer funds among friends and families.
For you to transfer funds on the Venmo app, you need to register the app with a U.S bank account, credit card, or debit card.
In as much as this, the Venmo app only permits its users to transfer funds maximum of six (6) transfers or withdrawals per month.
How to Transfer Money from Venmo to Cash App
Below is the step-by-step guide that will help you to successfully transfer funds from your Venmo app to Cash App.
1. Using a Bank Account That Is Linked to Both Venmo and Cash App
Using a bank account that is linked to both Venmo App and Cash App is one of the easiest ways one can transfer funds from Venmo to Cash App.
On the other hand, since your bank details that are connected to these two apps are mutual, it means that you can transfer from Cash App to Venmo app as well. Follow below steps to get started:
Go to Venmo App
Go to your device app store – Google Play Store for Android users and Apple Store for iOS users. Look or search for the “Venmo” app – the logo of this app is “Big letter V” in blue background.
Download and install the app on your device. Launch your Venmo app and register to create your account with them.
- How To Add Money To Cash App Card At Walmart
- How To Receive Money On Cash App
- How To Add Money To Cash App Card At Walgreens And Dollar General
- How To Increase Cash App Limit
- How To Talk To A Cash App Representative
- How Venmo Appear On Bank Statement
Transfer Your Venmo Balance to Your Bank Account
Follow below step by step guide to achieve this:
- Add a bank account
- Verify your bank account
- Transfer funds to your bank account
Step 3 is quite broad, so let me take some time to explain some other things that you will see in step three above
- From your app, tap the “☰” at the top of the app
- Select “Transfer to Bank” or “Transfer Money”
- Key in how much you want to transfer
- Select between Instant or “1-3 Business Days”
- Select either your bank account or debit card
- Crosscheck the information you entered and confirm the transaction
- Click the “Transfer” button
The above steps will serve as an in-depth guide to transfer funds to your account through the Venmo App.
2. Setting Up a Direct Deposit for Your Cash App Account
Using the Cash App as an alternative to your bank account is another method that one can use to transfer money directly from his Cash App.
While using this method, you need to locate the routing numbers; although these routing numbers will be available in your Cash App if you already have an existing Cash Card that is linked to your Cash App.
How To Find Your Cash App Routing and Account Numbers
For you to find your Cash App routing numbers, you firsts need to locate your account and routing numbers in the app. This will help you to set up a direct deposit for your Cash App account.
To achieve this, follow below guidelines:
- From your Android or iPhone device, launch the Cash App.
- Click on the dollar sign on the app to access the “My Cash”.Click on the “Cash” button that has a dollar sign right next to it.
- Go to the “Direct Deposit” section and tap on the “Get Account Number” button.
- In this place, you’ll be able to see a pop-up screen.
- Click on the “Enable Account” button.
- Now click on the “Copy Account Details” button under your account information.
- When you’re through with the above step, select “Copy Routing Number” and “Copy Account Number.”
How To Transfer Money From Venmo To Cash App Without Bank Account?
Well, for you to transfer money from Venmo to Cash App without linking your bank account seems pretty impossible” but it’s not.
If you aren’t able to link your bank account, you can link your debit card and do the transaction. However, using your bank details remains the best and safest way to achieve this.
Without any doubt, I believe you have learnt how to transfer money from Venmo to Cash App without bank account. Feel free to give us feedback after trying the above method, and also walk-around this web to navigate more helpful guide on cash App and Venmo.