You’re welcome to thespycode.com. In today’s blog post’ I will guide you properly on Access Bank transfer code *901# – how to transfer money to other with Access Bank USSD code. It’s very easy to send money to your loved ones or to your other bank account using access bank. To everyone out there asking what’s Access Bank transfer code? The answer is access bank USSD Code is *901#. But I will guide you properly on how to transfer money with this code.
Remember, we can as well say access Diamond bank transfer code is *901#, because a lot of people still call it Diamond bank. Anyways, that’s by the way. I opened account with Access Bank in 2012, it was cool though. But I wasn’t actually getting the kind of customer service treat as I wanted. I later move to Zenith Bank.
But that doesn’t mean that Access Bank is not cool. Not really for me! With my experience with them? I can practically put you through on everything about Access mobile banking. How to easily transfer money to other banks with Accurate bank transfer code.
It’s just like every other mobile banking, using Access bank USSD code *901#” doesn’t require any internet connection. But charges is applied though.
N/B: before you can be able to transfer or send money from your Access bank to other with this ussd code, you must have registered/activiate your mobile banking PIN. If you haven’t done that already, learn how to achieve that below;
How To Register/ Activate Access Bank USSD Code
- You must use the phone number associated with your access bank account. I mean the number you used to open your Access bank account.
- Now dial *901# and send it.
- You will be asked to enter the first 4 and last 6 digits of your debit (ATM) card.
- Enter your account number and finally Create a 4-digit PIN, for your mobile banking.
- That’s all, you will receive a message shortly after a successful Access bank ussd code activiation.
If you find it difficult, please kindly visit any nearby Access bank and tell their customer service to help you activiate ussd code. It won’t take you up on 20 minutes to do that. Meanwhile, below is guildlines on how to send money to other banks with access bank ussd code.
How To Transfer Money To Other With Access Bank USSD Code
- To transfer funds to your other bank account or to someone with your access bank account, dial *901*amount*account number# and send it.
- Example: *901*6000*2123489670# and send it.
- You will see the name of the person you’re about to send the to, and amount.
- Cross check it and enter your Access mobile banking PIN.
- That’s all, if there’s no issue with your network” it will go successfully.
Sending money from your Access bank account to another bank” with this ussd code is not for free. Charges is applied. You may be charge ₦50 & ₦1.15 for VAT. What you will be charged depends on their current transfer charges. There’s no permanent charge as it might increase or reduce.
Meanwhile, your daily limit with this Access bank ussd code is ₦20,000 only. That’s what you can send out per day. Alternatively, if you want to transfer more than that amount” you have to enter the last 6-digits number on your ATM or rather use a token. You can easily get a token at any nearby Access bank.
How To Buy Airtime From Access Bank
Excluding from making transaction with this Access bank ussd code. You can also you it to buy airtime from your bank account, pay bills, check your account balance, and lots more!
So, with access bank’ you can never run out of airtime. 24/7 available to serve you well. If you want to purchase call card from your Access bank account, follow the below guidelines;
- Use the phone number associated with your access bank account.
- Dial *901*amount# and send it.
- Example: *901*200#.
The above method is for those buying airtime for themselves. If you want to buy for your loved ones or to other of your sim card. Follow the instructions below.
How To buy Airtime For Others With Access Bank USSD Code
- You still have to use the number you used to open account with Access bank.
- Dial *901*amount*phone number# and send it.
- Example: *901*300*08067898766#
- Choose the network, MTN, Glo, 9mobile, or Airtel.
- You will be asked to enter your 4digit PIN.
- When you enter the PIN, you wait for some seconds to see if it’s successful or not.
- If it’s not, then you didn’t do it the right way.
One thing you should know is, dialing this access bank ussd code *901# alone is enough to achieve anything you want to achieve. Ones you dial the code, you follow the prompts. It’s very easy, safe and the fastest method of banking without stress.
How To Check Access Bank Account Balance
After each transaction, you feel so anxious to know your remaining balance. This is mostly when you shop online. You will be like, I hope everything is still intact? Lol, I understand that feeling.
Well, you can easily check the remaining balance in your access bank account anytime and anywhere, with this ussd code. Though charges may apply. To do that, follow the guidelines below;
- The code to check access bank account balance is *901*5# and send.
- Wait for some seconds to see the remaining balance in your account.
- That’s all, enjoy
- RELATED: UBA Transfer Code – How To Transfer Money With UBA USSD Code
N/B: you can as well check your balance for free, with access bank mobile App. That’s what I use, when I was banking with them” it’s totally for free to check your balance. As soon as you login to the App, you will see your balance and also see transaction history.
I Forgot My Account Number – How To Check Access Bank Account Number
Getting back your account number depends on how long it has been. If you haven’t been using the account for a very long time” it may require you go to any nearby bank and update it.
But here is the easiest way to check your account number.
- Dial *901#
- Enter 4 for other services
- Reply 4 for enquiry services
- Enter 3 for account number enquiry
That’s all, hopefully you have learnt everything about Access Bank transfer code *901# – how to transfer money to other with Access Bank USSD code?
If you have further questions on anything at all’kindly use the comment box below to reach out to us. Don’t forget to bookmark and visit often for solution to any banking issues.
Please do not disclose your banking information here or anywhere else. Keep them to yourself and be safe.