Most people have been wondering how they can access Payday Loans That Accept Chime to ease their financial burden. As we all know that Chime gives financial peace of mind to their users by offering them cash advances to meet their urgent financial needs before the payday.
However, not all the payday loans apps that accepts Chime and that is why it is very important for you to know the Payday Loans That Accept Chime because as we know that human needs are insatiable, definitely we need a financial backup to meet up with financial emergencies should the need be.
Chime offers cash advances of up to $200 without interest and hidden charges but there are payday loan apps that offer more than that. If you want to know more about the financial apps and how they work, chill and relax as we go through it together.
Payday Loan Apps That Accept Chime
There are some financial apps that, if linked to Chime, can offer cash advances which you can also transfer back to Chime, though some of the apps may require constant direct deposit. Some of them are:
Interestingly, these cash advance and payday loans apps are specially designed to give you financial peace of mind and at the same time ease your financial burden because they give you quick access to loans without interest and spread the payment period for a long time which would not affect your financial status.
For better understanding, we are going to take a look at each of these apps one after the other.
Dave app works with Chime to give you financial peace of mind. It is very simple to link your Chime checking account to Dave. Interestingly, Dave members can get a maximum of $100 advances without paying charges. This banking app helps you to get paid up to 2 days early. Interestingly, Dave is secure because it is insured by FDIC and there is no credit check.
However, to be able to get cash advance from Dave, you are required to set a direct deposit which will get you $200 or link your external bank account like Chime to get up to $100 advance. But the amount of cash advance that you can get is dependent on the following factors:
- The amount of money you are expecting
- Your account history for the last two months
- If you were able to pay back your previous advances as scheduled
- The amount of money you have in your account etc.
How To Link Chime To Dave?
- Navigate to the profile tab
- Select linked banks and card
- Click change which is close to linked bank
- Choose a change bank and follow the onscreen instruction.
Cleo is an excellent saving and budget app that gives you access to between $20-$100 cash advance if you meet their criteria. It also works perfectly well with a Chime account. The good thing about Cleo is that it doesn’t come with interest and the payback time is spread over 28 days though the subscribers’ pays $5.99 monthly maintenance fee. Cleo supports Chime.
However, to qualify for Cleo Cash advance, you need to sign up for Cleo plus which is $5.99 monthly, set up yz Cleo wallet and finally, you have to link a debit card. You need to pay your advance back in total before you take out a new one.
How To Qualify For Cleo Advance?
The following affects your chances of getting cash advance at Cleo, they include;
- Missed payments
- The way you spend(i.e spending habit)
- Your cash withdrawals etc.
To confirm if you are qualified for cash advance at Cleo, follow these simple procedures:
- Type and send “Salary Advance or Spot me” to Cleo in messenger
- Click “Spot me” button
- Once you have done that, you will know if you are qualified or not.
Just like other cash advance apps, Albert is a saving, budgeting and above all, investing app that permits you to get a cash advance of up to $250 which is interest free and interestingly, it also works with Chime to ease your financial burden.
However, if you want to get your cash advance instantly, you will pay $4.99 as a fee but if you don’t want to pay fees, you need to wait for three business days before you can get it.
To Qualify For Albert Advance, You Have To:
- You must have a job and be receiving a verifiable money through direct deposit
- A consistent source of income fz the last 60 days
- Your current bank account balance must be above $0
The good thing about Albert is that you can get up to three cash advances for each period as long as you have a regular payback and have repaid your past advances on time.
How To Link Chime To Albert?
- Go to the budget tab
- Click plus(+) sign at the top right corner of the screen
- Choose Chime, or look for it or search for it if not listed
- Fill in your Chimes’ account details on the following section
- However, if you didn’t find Chime, you can simply add it manually.
Empower is an excellent cash advance app that grants you up to $250 cash advance without interest or late fee, it doesn’t interfere with your credit score and what stands it out among its contemporaries is that it gives their subscribers up to 10% cashbacks. Not only that, it offers 4 tiers of cash advances which ranges from $25 – $ 250 cash advances.
It will also interest you to know that Empower gives you a 14-day free trial and after that, they charge $8 per month. and also, they don’t need an application before they send the advance into your account. All you need to do is to pay them back when you receive your next direct deposit. It is very simple, easy and secure.
If You Want To Link Your Chime Bank Account To Empower, Just Follow These Few Steps:
- Open your mobile app
- Visit the home page
- Toggle to the account section
- Tap on the (+) icon on the top right corner
- Then, add Chime to Empower
N/B; If you didn’t see your bank in the list, click on the enlarging glass in the top right corner and you will be able to search for it.
It is a good cash advance app that permits you to get a cash advance of up to $250 without a credit check, that aside, their advance doesn’t attract interest or late fees, they also offer early payday.
However, if MoneyLion is unable to detect any recurring income in your account, they will only grant you access to a lower amount, with the minimum capped at $25.
But if you want to increase the amount, just set direct deposits into a RoarMoneySM account, via completing simple tasks in your MoneyLion app to qualify for Boost.
To qualify for cash advance at MoneyLion, your checking account must meet the following criteria:
- The amount must have been active for the last two months
- The account must conto your rego deposits of inco or paybacks
- The account balance must be positive
- The account must be active
But if you want to qualify for Instacash advances, just open a RoarMoneySM account and that’s all.
If you want to link your Chime account to MoneyLion, just do this:
- Tap on “Add account” on the transfer screen
- However, you also add an account via other menu options from the finances tab.
With the Varo cash advance app, you can get a cash advance of up to $100 and charge a $5 fee once you get $100 but smaller amounts attract lesser fees. For instance, $50 cash advance attracts $3 as a fee and so on. But the good news is that they don’t charge a fee if you need it instantly.
To qualify for cash advance at Varo, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must have an active Varo bank account
- Your Varo bank account balance must not be positive
- The Varo account must be at least one month old
- You must have at least $1,000 direct deposit to your Varo account or your savings account, or both combined for the past month.
How To Link Chime To Varo?
- Click ‘link an account+’
- Choose Chime
- Select your preferred bank that you want to link
- Fill in your user ID and password
- Click Submit
- Then, follow the onscreen instruction and you are good to go.
What Payday Apps Work With Chime?
The payday loan apps that work with Chime are listed below:
What Loans Can I Get With A Chime Account?
The loan that you can get with Chime account is summarized in the table below:
|S/N||Cash Advance App||Does It Work With Chime||Cash Advance Maximum ($)|
Can I Get A Cash Advance With Chime?
Yes, because once you use your credit card to withdraw money from an ATM, you will get a cash advance but Chime doesn’t charge fees for that which means that it just works like a normal debit card.
- How Long Does It Take Chime To Transfer Money To Another Bank? Find Out
- Where Can I Load My Chime Card? See Locations
- 4 Ways To Request Money From On Chime
- How To Activate Chime Debit Card
There are many excellent cash advance apps that work with Chime to give you financial peace of mind and we were able to discuss Dave, Cleo, MoneyLion, Albert etc with their special features. You can try any of the apps today and I bet you that you won’t leave it.